DansDeals.com

WordPress › Support » Tag: 125 x 125 - Recent Posts

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I won a Speeding Ticket trial! - Domain Investing and Domaining Blog

I won a Speeding Ticket trial! - Domain Investing and Domaining Blog: "People are really uneducated when it comes to this and I’m hoping the site I build will have easy steps to fallow and pre-written questions to ask.

So anyway, I started looking to find a good domain for it. But what’s up with traffic and ticket related domains? Not only most are unavailable, very few of them are for sale and the ones that are for sale, don’t have buy it now price. Most of the domains I buy must have a price tag, else I don’t bother with the offers. I think a lot of buyers these days feel the same way."

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure many drivers won speeding ticket trials because it's very easy to do that.
    the only thing a driver must do is to search for a specialized lawyer and way for the good news...You can do it yourself too without a lawyer but it's more difficult...
    I hired a lawyer to dismiss a traffic ticket Toronto because I was afraid to appear in front of a judge and fight for my cause:) It's easier to let a professional take care of everything.

    ReplyDelete

The Collective

cPanel Documentation