DansDeals.com

WordPress › Support » Tag: 125 x 125 - Recent Posts

Monday, November 7, 2011

Blogger: User Profile: giddyupmikey

Blogger: User Profile: giddyupmikey: "Hi, my name is Mike, and my blog titled Mikey's Disappearance of the Universe Blog is all about the books of Gary Renard and A Course in Miracles. My very first book, Dude, Where's My Jesus Fish? can be purchased directly from me via my website: www.giddyupmikey.com. Gary Renard was kind enough to write the Foreword for it.

Interests
The Disappearance of the Universe Forgiveness A Course in Miracles Vegan Karaoke Rock n Roll Spirituality
Favorite Movies
Radio Antwone Fisher Little Miss Sunshine Dragonfly The Illusionist Groundhog Day Love Actually The Family Man Field of Dreams The Sixth Sense Click The Heavenly Kid Pay it Forward Powder Patch Adams The Toy What Dreams May Come Brewster's Millions I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry The Shawshank Redemption"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Collective

cPanel Documentation