DansDeals.com

WordPress › Support » Tag: 125 x 125 - Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

» AboutDesign Simply

» AboutDesign Simply: "Designsimply.com is a collection of my propensity for design, photography and code. I am addicted to Photoshop. I develop with Dreamweaver, eclipse, or Coda. I code in XHTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL using a little JavaScript and a lot of Usability. I like fast code, fast databases, fast servers, and slow food. I am a WordPress Evangelist.

Bio
Sheri is a designer, developer, and photographer currently living in Northern New York near Montreal. She earned a Bachelor’s in Business and a Chemistry minor from the University of Utah before spending eight years managing websites for Myriad Genetics in Salt Lake City."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Collective

cPanel Documentation