DansDeals.com

WordPress › Support » Tag: 125 x 125 - Recent Posts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Spend Your Time And Thought Wisely | Social Ad Net (Coming Soon!)

Spend Your Time And Thought Wisely | Social Ad Net (Coming Soon!): "Tisha B’Av is really nothing at all like Chanukah. The simple answer of course is that somehow the answer to all of our issues and problems, is never truly focused on just one place, thing or concept. I have made my websites to be my focus, investing not just money that could have been used for other things, but also time and thought.

When your time and thought are not properly directed, it really is a very unfortunate thing. I do know however that what ever I managed to learn over the last year, as I struggled to build something, will not simply be a wasted effort."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Collective

cPanel Documentation