DansDeals.com

WordPress › Support » Tag: 125 x 125 - Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scripting News: Facebook is scaring me

Scripting News: Facebook is scaring me: "
Yesterday I wrote that Twitter should be scared of Facebook. Today it's worse. I, as a mere user of Facebook, am seriously scared of them.  

Every time they make a change, people get angry. I've never myself been angry because I have always assumed everything I post to Facebook is public. That the act of putting something there, a link, picture, mini-essay, is itself a public act. 

This time, however, they're doing something that I think is really scary, and virus-like. The kind of behavior deserves a bad name, like phishing, or spam, or cyber-stalking. "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Collective

cPanel Documentation