DansDeals.com

WordPress › Support » Tag: 125 x 125 - Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scripting News: I deleted my Facebook account

Scripting News: I deleted my Facebook account: " know from experience that it's bad to depend on a for-profit company to give me a free service that is supposed to not feel like it's free. Facebook makes it difficult or impossible to maintain an archive copy of the stuff you post there, so, knowing this, I never posted anything there that wasn't a copy of something I posted elsewhere or something I just didn't care about. And I hate the idea that they devise ever-more-sneaky ways of tracking you on the web. And I'm not one of the people who uses the word "hate" when I mean "mildly dislike." "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Collective

cPanel Documentation