DansDeals.com

WordPress › Support » Tag: 125 x 125 - Recent Posts

Friday, September 2, 2011

FrumFind.org » Blog Archive » Staying Closer During The Social Media Revolution.

FrumFind.org » Blog Archive » Staying Closer During The Social Media Revolution.: "One should check out their Facebook friends from time to time. I am sure everyone has heard many stories regarding random friendships they never approved, or even entire accounts getting hacked. I had an entire account taken down once because I was adding friends too quickly. Now I never do anything near what I did then, but one time I sent friend requests to maybe four or five people from the same person, that I did not know, and was severely penalized with a 14 day hold on adding new friends.
Also realize all those fun little apps out there, take their toll on you bandwidth by sinking in these “connections” into your computer via cookies or whatever other methods they utilize"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Collective

cPanel Documentation